Free Consultation 410-792-2300

Name Change Archives

Can I Change My Child's Name?

I am often asked whether an action can be filed to change the name of a child. The reasons vary dramatically. On the one hand, a parent just does not like the other parent. On the extreme other hand, the offending parent might be a real bad person.

FindLaw Network

Office Location

6011 University Blvd.
Suite 360
Ellicott City, MD 21043

Toll Free: 410-792-2300
Phone: 410-792-2300
Fax: 410-792-0744
Map & Directions

Email the Firm
VISA | MasterCard | American Express | Discover Networks