Lindsay Morrow Stanton
Ms. Stanton then attended the University Of Baltimore School Of Law. While there, she participated in Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, the Family Mediation Clinic, and focused her concentration on Family Law. In addition, Ms. Stanton gained over eighty hours of mediation/dispute resolution training and is a certified mediator, as well as child-access mediator. She has also worked extensively in domestic litigation and real estate law as a law clerk for Tyre & Associates.
Ms. Stanton graduated from the University Of Baltimore School Of Law in May of 2011 and was admitted to the Maryland Bar in December of 2011. After taking the bar exam, Ms. Stanton was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Master Robert L. Bloom in the Family Division of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City where she focused on child support and child access.
Prior to joining SIEGELLAW, Lindsay worked as an associate attorney at a family litigation firm in downtown Silver Spring. Lindsay worked on numerous family law, mediation, and trusts and estates cases, practicing primarily representing clients in negotiation of pre and post nuptial agreements, mediation and litigation of high conflict, high asset divorce and contested custody cases.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil and Divorce Mediation
- Trusts and Estates
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator, State of Maryland, 2011
- Certified Child Access Mediator, State of Maryland, 2011
- Maryland, 2011
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Maryland, College Park, College Park, Maryland
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Government & Politics
Past Employment Positions
- Hecht & Associates, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2012 - 2014
- Baltimore City Circuit Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2011 - 2012
- Alpha Phi